Sunday, March 6, 2016

This Week











* Not only were there two in the room.....there was five of them on Skype....the noise was too much to bare. I do love hearing their strategies though.

* I have stepped out and done something I have never done before...hopefully this number will help me achieve a small personal goal beginning tomorrow.

* Oh sweet chickens...they are on a roll now and even the eggs are growing in size too.

*Love the time spent over a cuppa either with sisters or friends.

* Yummy lashings of butter on fruit toast....well until tomorrow

*A prestigious school award for the Year twelve student in our family 

* This week I was many year teachers....more work than I could accept

* One of my favourite days was the "art teacher for the day" one and oh and the class of 7 year one students!

* Time to notice the sunset while out for an evening walk.

It has been a hectic couple of weeks.....work is pouring in, friends have been caught up on, birthday party planning under way and a movie date with the hubby...lucky for us all it is a long weekend here.

#1210 A great movie seen on a rare movie date with the hubby ( recommend The Final Hours)

Thankful list  growing

 

4 comments:

  1. Such great things swirling around you all! Yay! Ooooo I have a question... Did you do the needle work on the table cloth? It's very pretty. Great list xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sky! Sounds like things are going well and I'm glad for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list.

    Man that egg is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bron! Iy's been so long since I checked out your blog! So much has happened with us since I updated my blog a year ago. Last night I did a photo update each month if you want to catch up. We are living in Ellenbrook now and Tayla is married!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...