Friday, September 18, 2015

Tick....another off the list

I would like to be able to tell you it has been quiet around these parts due to being extremely busy!

But quite the opposite. The sickness knocked the chief renovator down and so pretty much all worked ceased for nearly two weeks.....

But he has his spark back and boy is he a handy dude to have around....

JOB LIST:

* Remove the flu and chimney from a pre exsiting fire place and patch the ceiling ...( the fireplace has been gone for a very long time)   - ALMOST DONE 

* Ceilings and cornices throughout the rest of the house painted  - A STEP CLOSER

* All the walls repainted throughout - Overwhelmingly closer 






He is not always the tidiest handy man I have seen but then what would I be able to contribute to the project if he always was?

4 comments:

  1. oh you won't know yourselves when it's all done. All the little changes that have been made will be like a new place! Great effort guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your certainly keeping him busy, hope your all well and settling into the changes Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you! I really love getting projects done around the house. To have a newly painted, fixed up, and cleaned house.... Aaa... nothing better than that especially with the holidays around the corner. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a handy man here too who is not always the tidiest ;) Looks great and things must really be coming along now. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...