Sunday, May 31, 2015

Weekly Snippets

I am sorry to say that I have given up on the photo a day challenge....it wasn't for lack of photos....I just couldn't always fit the brief for the day and slowly I have got more and more behind....
So it's back to weekly snippets for me....a snapshot of bits of our week....
 
Loving the early morning shadows.....
 

My snow peas have been taken over by rogue tomatoes....
 

We headed to the hills and enjoyed a little garden cafe tucked away...
 

Nothing is safe from being climbed on when this kid is around...
 

Such creative use for potential junk....
 

Love the creative type gardens...
 

I spy ...us...


Even the natural beauty caught my eye....
 

(We visited the Hops Scotch Cafe in Karagullen)

Long weekend here so looking forward to the day home together tomorrow...1st day of Winter  ...who da thought!)
 

8 comments:

  1. That garden looks fantastic, love those creative ideas in a garden. And coming from someone who can't manage any kind of regular posting, you did very well to get half way through the year on your photos a day Bron! Hope you're all well, have a great long weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to keep the photo a day thing going isn't it. Sometimes I think it may be easier using prompts, but I guess that has it's pitfalls too. So far I've still managed to keep it going, but all other blogging seems to have fallen by the wayside.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! That picture of you and Fraser made my heart smile! I love the pictures especially the reflection one... You really are great at picture taking xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a place with lots of eye-catching goodies. Hope you have a lovely short week. And June! What?!?!?! How did that happen? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely pic of you and your boy, gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! especially the first + last images! we have climbers too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. you did a good job to do as long as you did on the photo a day one... would be difficult I think...
    Love your set of pics here! Looks like a nice day out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Photos from the week are great without the pressure for a photo a day. Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...