Wednesday, December 3, 2014

An Advent Gift -Tea Advent Box

I was given this very lovely gift by a very lovely family that attends our playgroup....

A Tea Advent Box....... 
 

I have decided that the perfect time to enjoy my teas is in the evening when all is done....


So for the first two days of December I have had two "new to me" brews ......

Ceylon Orange Pekoe and Rose with French Vanilla.....

I am sticking to the lucky dip idea and giving myself a little surprise each evening as to the tea I will enjoy.


My pact to myself is I will be adventurous and try all the teas contained in my 
Tea Advent Box

This is going on my to do gift giving list for next year.

5 comments:

  1. This is one of the most lovely gift ideas for advent I have seen. Enjoy trying your new teas lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea ... alas I don't drink tea so no good for me ... but I'd be happy to get a chocolate one :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and fun gift to receive, it's like opening a new gift each day... How fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how fun! I'd try tea. Always up for new flavours to taste! Good fun! Yes, my list too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this idea, so clever! And that's my all time favourite tea up there, the Orange Pekoe :) Enjoy getting to know all the new teas Bron xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...