Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A long Weekend






Saturdays filled with sport and Dance....

A warm winter sun shone on us all weekend...

An abundance of Lemonades waiting to be eaten or shared...

Picking some of the very few bits of colour in the garden at the moment....

Finish the long weekend with a quiche.....

What the pics don't show is the amount of furniture we dismantled and shuffled between bedrooms and the moves that now reveal painting and decorating that needs to be done....

A long weekend...one extra day...oh so lovely....but I just need today to be Monday so I can do Monday things.......

Joining in with Em at The Beetle Shack

4 comments:

  1. Yummy that quiche looks delicious. What beautiful roses you have in your garden! I sure miss my rose bushes in California, I guess I need to plant some here. I have rose bushes here but they have all died back to the original root stock. Pretty in color but very out of control as a rose bushes go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a long weekend well spent.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha really related to your "need Monday to be Monday!" comment... still feeling very out of sync! Looks like a good long weekend for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean re: Monday being Monday! We're about to start a long weekend here, spending it at soccer Bron! Love the roses, lemonades and that yummy looking quiche, and all the furniture re-arranging! You sound so busy, hope the rest of this week has been a little more relaxing, take care xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...