Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend Snippets...

This weekend...


One of the big events on our Church's calender is "The Christmas Carols in the Park" for our surrounding community

The park being our front lawn of our campus....We are in the middle of a heat wave and so yesterday was a stinker.....(37 degrees in the shade)
None the less ..the festivities went on and was a beautiful night.

One of my jobs is to co-ordinate all the kids from church to open the night with the band singing Rudolph and Jingle Bells.....I actually don't have to do all that much....I have a fairly enthusiastic bunch...just pop a Santa hat on them and away they go....
Who doesn't like being on the stage???

I then can sit back ( well helping to keep an eye on all the little ones in our extended family) ....and enjoy the sounds of my talented hubby and his musical team as they lead us in our host of carols.
Santa of course makes an appearance and all is well.....I still can't believe that we have just ticked that event off the calender for the year.....



9 more sleeps I am told!

Joining in with Em 

6 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful photo of you and your big girl Bron:) Have a wonderful week ahead. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol's nights are always good fun and quite emotional I find. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics. What a gorgeous family you have! I am in awe of people who can organise 'big' events like this, well done you!
    Have a wonderful week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't believe that this time next week is Christmas Eve Bron! Your carols night looks beautiful, what a lovely way to celebrate the season. Love the pix of you with your cute kids xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness what fun was that? A bunch I bet...
    I love community gatherings, especially at Christmas time.

    My daughter one year choreographed a dance for the community tree lighting ceremony in our town and it was wonderful. They dressed up as reindeer and at the end they threw candy canes out into the crowd and they loved it! It is a treasured memory for me. Just like I know this one will be for you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...