Friday, December 6, 2013

Things I am Loving

This week it was all about Christmas parties......

Bubbles... 


Usually forbidden foods....


all things that glitter....


A face painter to add some cheer

playgroups are finished for the year...and we finished with a bang 
3 playgroups + 3 Days = 250 excited bodies....big and small 
and some beautiful gifts to show their appreciation...although the pleasure was all mine.....


Then today....the list was written and left for mum to attend to.....

Dance productions to be ready for....

Pleased to report I attended well to each of the requirements..... 
 
Then there is the train that has spent most of the week off the rails......

 The elf that has been providing some smiles around the house.....
 The bees that are merrily making a hive in the now abandoned cubby house....

and to end the week that was.....the most beautiful of sunsets......


Tis really the season......let the festivities continue...

5 comments:

  1. A whole lot to love! except the bees! ekkkk...

    Naughty elf! I need a train under my tree I think!

    Good job completing required dance list...

    & well done on your 3 days of parties! & the gifts are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many fun pieces. i love the holidays! great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blog! That picture with the bubble!!! Oh my goodness how did you catch that one... Love it. Very many great pictures. Looks like you are ready for Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly my favourite time of the year and looks like you are well and truly in the festive spirit - so much to love. Looks like your elf has been having a lot of fun - may have to use some of your ideas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh so many lovely loves!! What a wonderful season it is x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...