Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend snippets

 
 
 


* A rare moment where we stopped and sat to read the weekend paper...helps that it came free with the take away coffees the Mr bought home with him.....

*A trial run though on our op shopped game ready to take on our little family road trip.

* Trust little boys to find poor innocent little creatures.....they were convinced to place him carefully back to continue enjoying the sun.

* A Sunday afternoon moment caught before the action began again. 

Joining in with Em

2 comments:

  1. I have played that "sorry" game since I was a teen... I love that game but your game board is much nicer than our old one and updated too lol to many years old

    That lizard looks like a close cousin to my LeRoy that lives on our porch lol

    http://joenevaspell.blogspot.com/2013/06/leroy-lizard.html )

    And oh my goodness when I saw the last picture my heart took a jump! My daughter had done that same thing every since she was a infant! I love it... ah memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poor lizard, how to convince my cats to leave them alone now too! I draw the line at holding them though, that boy of yours is a brave kid. Love the game, enjoy your trip xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...