Friday, October 25, 2013

This Week.....

This week I am loving.....


* Thank you for all the very special messages you left for my family on my last post. 

* Soaking up the beauty of where we live on a extraordinarily lovely Spring day....

* While gardening finding that we had indeed had a peach on our tree....

* Burning some calories hitting the garden for a Spring tidy up....

* Gazing up at the spectacular tree we have in our garden ....and wondering which bits to get the tree surgeon to remove....

*  Letting the girls out for a run and forage.....

* One excited little guy on Sports day....

* Hearing all about his successful running and team playing.....

* Playing detective after a secret admirer note was found in the little guys school bag....he has asked a few of the girls in his class and has no luck......

* Gifts received in the mail from someone who never forgets our "Big Girl"  

* Ending the week with a picnic in the sun.....lunch time at a work conference.

It is the weekend but I am having to complete another full day at conference...so the weekend is going to be short.....lucky the week was full of lovely things to ponder as I go.

Joining in with Cat for Things I am Loving,

1 comment:

  1. Lovely list. I have a collection of those sports ribbons from my childhood. They don't give them out here. I wish they did. Sweet note for your boy. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...