Friday, September 20, 2013

Things I am Loving

This week.....

 


How fast are these weeks going???

We have had a vast array of rainbows this week....so much rain  and un-Spring like conditions

Slow cooked chicken burritos for dinner....recipe here 

Spying snails enjoying the combination of the rain and the brief sun appearances...where do the snails hang out when it is dry I wonder.

Are you a denim wearer? you might like this.....

                                  

I have continued to make lists of the gifts in my day......

#  an almost wobbly tooth

#  some problem solving puzzles being conquered

# eavesdropping on a phone conversation between a boy and his grandpa

# talking to my dad on the phone

# explaining to someone why I was crouched down taking a photo of a snail in my street...good for mental health noticing the small things.

# a few minutes to visit a sister

# enough food cooked to share with others

# after a day at work, taking the long way home along the beach road

# constant show of rainbows

# having kids that are now capable of babysitting themselves

# gathering photos that remind me of when those kids were too little to babysit themselves

# hearing my dad's plan for his next adventure

# new shoes putting the bounce in the boy

# the excited chatter of a teen counting down the days until she sees her favourite"pop stars"

#70 hearing of some one's journey back to church. 

Joining in with Meghan again this week. 



4 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying reading about all your gifts Bron - hope you have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list, perhaps I need to join in with this list thing too. Will keep thinking about that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how many things we can find to be grateful or love when we really stop and take note?! Love that you were caught getting a picture of a snail - it totally sounds like something I would do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic of the snail! Did you get a new camera? Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...