Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weekend Stills

This weekend.....


 : Yummy spices to make the perfect curry for dinner....

:Gaining confidence with his soccer....

:Eating my weight in chocolate....with the help of friends....

:half time at the footy...got love state level where you can watch the game and  then have a kick on the big oval...

:hanging with special friends visiting from interstate....

:time to jam and hang out with mates...

:having visitors stay is a good excuse to eat out....

Visitors or not it is still Monday tomorrow and the show must go on....hope you have a lovely week ahead of you too.

Joining in with Em at The Beetle Shack

5 comments:

  1. There's an excuse for everything :) Have a happy week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I LOVE Curry... My grandmama would make this really great dish "Curry Chicken w/Curry Rice" Sooo good. And Chocolate...yumm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooking up my own curry for tea right now ;-) Just read about your beautiful daughter Taylor, what an amazing little one whose memory will live on forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What i'd give for a bit of that chocolate right now!

    rachel xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...