Friday, June 28, 2013

Things I am Loving....

This week I am Loving......



 
 
 
 
 


burswood dome

I am Loving this week.....

:: That the sun was shining for another soccer training.

::Coffee dates with my husband of 25 years.

::Noticing the little signs of the season we are in.

:: Always being blown away at the way our daughter dances so beautifully.

::The weekly rose offering from the garden bought in by my husband.

::Learning some pattern making skills with Jody.

::The ripening of our Lemonade fruit...oh so close....

::A "start the car" bargain found in readiness for our holiday.

:: Knowing that being married as long as this Iconic structure in our city has been around, will not result in us being deflated....


:: and the cool song for the week........ 

Joining in with Meghan again this week.



3 comments:

  1. It's good to see all the lovely things happening in your lives...have a happy weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely celebratory week :) cool song x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 25 years - wow that is an awesome achievement. We have a lemonade tree too - although not as healthy as yours! Lovely song too - thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...