Sunday, May 5, 2013

Weekend Snippets....

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

*Tried a out a new little cafe instead of the old familiar....

* Enjoyed sitting in the sun soaking up it's warmth....

* Goodies served on mismatched vintage crockery.....

* Admired some new art nearby..also cleverly crafted from repurposed materials...

*My teacups have a new home...thanks husband ....

*Preparations for a week of celebrating mums with some little gifts.....

How is it May already?.....how is it that school holidays are over in one more day?

Sigh...here we go off and sprinting.....

Joining in with Em and her new little one

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely and sunny and those goodies look pretty. Ad guess what i made today? The magic cake! YUM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going and visiting somewhere new. Those photos of you and your hubby in black and white are really lovely Bron. I hope you have been having a lovely week. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...