Friday, February 15, 2013

Things I am loving....

This week.....


This week I am Loving......

Clear results from my procedure last week...and not another for 5 years!!!

The delivery this week of not only our fruit and veg but meat yoghurt and eggs...

A late birthday gift for the newly 14 year old arriving in the mail...  

Water to cool off on our very hot days...

Honing my babysitting skills on an adorable niece and nephew  ..

Seeing the sky filled with those loving our strong afternoon sea breeze..

How a pile of sand can excite little boys so much...

Amongst a busy busy week...time to sit  ...... 


Joining in with Things I am loving.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff! The vegie box looks great!
    Yay for the good results! Thanks God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stoked for your clear results - yay! I so appreciated your support when I went through my procedure too. That water splashing pic is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitchen bench looks just like mine Bron, same bush radio ( ♥it) and same aussie farmers delivery (♥ them)
    Have a great sunday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...