Friday, January 4, 2013

Things I am Loving....

This week I am loving....

 
 
 
 
 
 
The start of my reading list for 2013....
Enjoying time with my little guy and one of his Christmas Presents....
Cooler nights to entertain friends....
Cousins sharing the same intensity....
My new shoes...

and despite it being hot and school holidays our two are still able to show moments of sweetness....

It has been cooler the last few days which has been great to regroup before the next hot wave....

Joining in with other lovelies here.    
 

5 comments:

  1. that last photo is so, so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures.
    I love the Usbourne books. They rock.
    Cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics just ooze 'holidays' and a lovely gentle pace, I love it!

    Here's to another year of Loving just beginning, thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of loveliness going on here. It's so nice to see moments of tenderness between siblings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table setting looked beautiful! Happy New Year Bron

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...