Tuesday, December 11, 2012

When not to knit....

Last week I spotted this scenario in the carpark at work.......

 
 I promptly sent a text to the owner suggesting that there could be some danger in knitting whilst driving.......

This was her reply to me.......



Actually my sister was using her time wisely while waiting for others to arrive.....she tells me a dishcloth can be finished quite quickly during all those minutes waiting in a car.


This morning we woke to find our visitor clearly showing signs of missing his much cooler climates....

4 comments:

  1. Okay that one made me laugh out loud - you must have near wet yourself when you found him!

    Totally relate to your sister - now that I've discovered hand stitching where I go so does it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the Elf Angel! hehehehe...

    Nice spot of knitting too! Good sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahaha I was sitting next to her and "wagging my tongue" while she was knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah a woman after my own heart your sister.....
    Always good to have a little crafty something in your bag for those times you're kept waiting.

    Love the snow angel, too cute....

    CLaire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...