Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lights revamped

With the summer well and truly upon us, now comes  the urge to be outside in the evening and there are a few things on my to do list.

One being the restoration of our outdoor lights....

A number of years ago I saw on Better Homes and Gardens some light balls made from hanging baskets.....

I made them and they have hung proudly and brightly ever since.....  

That was until Spring 2011 when the resident Willy Wag Tails decided to make their nest in them.....

They have never been the same  since....

So I finally got around to pulling them apart and relighting them ..... 

One of those jobs that actually didn't take that long but has been put off  for far too long.....

My ever dutiful husband  had them hung in their rightful place in no time....
 They are shining brighter than ever with the new little LED globes......
Now to send out the invites to come and meet and eat under our lights.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a party waiting to happen!

    Love the idea & wracking my brain trying to figure out where I could put some.

    Happy New Year Bron. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous!! Man the LED's are much brighter arent' they? .. whoop .. party at yours! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look absolutely stunning..Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...