Saturday, November 10, 2012

REinventing this week

Another week....another piece to my summer wardrobe......


Beware....bearing of arms this week....... 


 This once pretty skirt.....now an equally pretty little top......

Not sure I am ready for the summer ...but at least I have made a start at having something to wear when it comes....


and as usual Friday in the studio wasn't without it's fun.......

 Helping a friend finish a project before the end of the day...... 


A great use of her doily collection ....

Jody had been busy during the week and we all had serious "filing "envy......
  
 
 and finally a sneak look at next week's project......
 

9 comments:

  1. You've made such a beautifully fresh looking summer top Bron! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...love the neckline :) And your friends doily project looks interesting..love that hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that came up awesome! Great job! Love the doilies too! Amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness... skirt to top - you're a genius!!!
    The bare arms in summer thang ain't so much fun the older I get. Nothing more off putting than waving farewell or hello to someone dear and catching one's arm wobbling in the wind in the corner of one's eye.
    Looking very much forward to next week... that looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Bron. How flippin clever of you! I'm always soooo inspired by you. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This group looks like it is a lot of fun, I enjoy watching and seeing all your great creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I haven't commented for ages but am loving all your creations. I spotted this the other day and immediately thought of you! http://www.kitschbitsch.com.au/crochet/crocheted-dresses/the-20-wedding-dress/ (ignore the reference to drug use!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...