Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Creative Space.....

Washing plates has been a big part of the creative preparations around these parts......
Washed porcelain plates for the end of the year playgroup gift.......

Each child has had fun this week painting their own design on their plate.....
Some of my favourites.....
 There has also been a couple of zippered pouches filled with some sewing supplies for gifts......
and the opportunity to help someone with their Christmas shopping.......
some super hero capes made to order.....
I am not the only one crafting in the house either....
A couple of trips to the fabric store for supplies for the hubby....

Sound absorber panels for the studio...... 

So a mixture of crafting happening on the home run to Christmas.....

Are you ready?
Do you still have crafting to do before the big day?
I am far from ready or finished with my to do list.....

But for now I am heading over here to check out other creative people and their great works. 

5 comments:

  1. wow, that's huge! busy busy busy you are! Love the plates! The kids will enjoy those at home! & the superhero capes are awesome! there will be some happy super heroes on Christmas day! Great job all round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww those plates are so adorable! What a great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SQUEEE!So excited you've signed up for #reverb12!
    See you tomoz.
    Kat x
    PS Love those plates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOADS of crafting going on here but not for our presents. Craft classes and hair accessory orders for others. I'm needing a day to sit in front if the computer to design my presents (digital calendars)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The plates are fantastic! My sewing list seems to be growing...longer not shorter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...