Friday, October 12, 2012

Things I am Loving

 
 

This week I am loving......

Spotting funky dining settings while on my date....

Capturing the little wonders  amongst the busyness.....

Finding a very small window of time this week to play with some forgotten fabrics.....

Discovering a new breed of visitor in our garden.....

It is so important to take time to notice the small things.....so glad I always have my camera handy to snap those moments in time that later remind me of those very moments...

Joining in with Meghan and others here

5 comments:

  1. Love the little hand with its tickly visitor! Some weeks, it really IS the smallest things :) Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is the small things that matter most x have a beautiful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that tabletop! Have a great weekend Bron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is such a beautiful ladybird! Such a cool pic xx Meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bron! I often look through my photo roll on the phone and think the very same thing, though this week in particular I have made an effort to actually use my nice camera and keep it out for capturing those small things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...