Thursday, October 18, 2012

I think I may have found thee....

My Creative self that is.....

Well lets just say I can feel it getting awakened ....

It has been such a busy last few months and I haven't had all that much time to exercise those creative inklings I always have bubbling away....

All that is about to change though.....

Playgroup was back this week....

Fancy colourful head wear was on the crafting schedule this week......   


  receiving some goodies in the mail has helped too 
this fabric tape from Alyna

and a fantastic stash of vintage fabric from  my friend Mandy

And a copy of Mollie Makes

and probably the biggest boost my creative self will get , is to join  these ladies again for the next 8 weeks starting IN THE MORNING ......


Oh my gosh I can't wait to get there...my stash of prospective projects is packed.....

I am so looking forward to the creative company and 

the creating of a new summer wardrobe....

So  I hope you don't mind me showing off for the next couple of months the magic that Jody will help me create.....

I have had such fun wearing my REinvented winter array.....  



Ahhhh I love Fridays anyway but now I have something to make them extra special.

5 comments:

  1. Oh you are going sewing this morning? Yay! So tonight we will get to see all the pics of what you did right? Looking forward to it. Hope you have loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll be having heaps of fun..can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that bubbly, creative excitement ... I'm right there with you : -)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...