Friday, September 21, 2012

Things I am Loving....

This week I am loving........

 
 
 
 

....The sun peeking through when the rest of the day it was threatening storms

....The art of turning a paper plate into a work of art

....Getting the bargain of the year with five new outfits for $40 and I only popped out for "milk"

....Enjoying some slow days in the middle of this  week 

....Discovering something of my mum's while working on my "sort it" list and remembering the laughter it caused when we found it the first time.....how does one wear it when there is clearly no neck hole?????

.....Answer...it is a shrug and wears quite nicely.....

.... Having a car boot full  of things to take to the op shop as a result of my sorting..
 
....Finding the drawing that our 7 year old left on the fridge chalk board....all those talks about making good choices may be getting through.... 

....Having my sister call in for an impromptu cuppa tea.....

................and what's not to love about it being Friday?

Hope you have had a love filled week.
Check out other lovelies here.


I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for..no matter how simple it is.

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful list of loves this week! That paper plate art is cool, and loving your littlies message too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm adoring those paper plate masks. Too awesome.
    ... and I chuckled when I saw the good choices picture... there is a "good choices" broken record playing at our place too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bron, it is wonderful to find beauty all around you, and all that it usually takes is just opening our eyes. Those paper plate masks are delightful. I'll bet the children loved making them. I hope that you are having a marvelous weekend and "Happy Spring" to you!

    No the fireplace is electric, it appears to flicker and flame (I don't know how they make it so realistic) and it has a built in heater. We get the feeling and warmth of a fire without the mess. Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Your blog will be a wonderful place to visit this winter. When I come in from shoveling snow off the sidewalk, I can enjoy your garden.
    It is such a pleasure reading your posts . . . stay happy,
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what little ones manage to create, such a simple and fun idea to do with them. Yeah for messages being heard, very sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...