Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sort it - Update

 We are just a few day away from the end of September........

I am nearly there....

I have tackled 
the 2nd drawer
shoes
undies drawer
clothes basket's
jumpers
laundry cupboards
wool collection
Christmas in A Shoebox materials
cupboards under the computer

and 
the kids memory boxes

I have taken or thrown countless shoes, clothes,and other miscellaneous "things"
 

I have discovered a lot of things while doing this sort exercise.

I have discovered that I can sort others "stuff" more easily than my own!

I have discovered that anything with a connection to those I have loved or continue to love I have very little hope of sorting properly.

Hence why I couldn't do too much with the kid's memory boxes.....I do need to get a couple of more storage boxes or at least larger ones as the kids  aren't all that old and the boxes are stuffed to the brim.

I am a hopeless memory addict and it doesn't help that we have lived in this home for nearly 14 years........
I don't think I can change but I have enjoyed freeing some space in many areas of our home.....

I am going to run to the end and see if I can knock those last few jobs of the list.
 

3 comments:

  1. Good job! I've been doing the same! It's a good feeling! Well done... nearly there... Go You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, find it hard to sort things that have too many memories or sentimentality attached to them!
    And if it's a really huge job, my brain gets scrambled! but I have managed to get alot of the BIG stuff done so I am happy :-)
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the kids' memory boxes Bron. I use those huge, plastic containers for mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...