Saturday, September 29, 2012

Deepness

I woke to find a little of the world had changed......

I found out that a little colour had disappeared from this life.......
She was a student in my class at age 7.....

She was in our youth group 

We mentored her.....talked with her, encouraged her, prayed for her.....
even cried for her........

She became a mum...

bought her little ones full circle to the playgroup I run.......

I have her little ones under my wings as part of my pastoral role.......

Her family knew....
her friends knew.....
we all knew......

She carried the weight of the world
She saw life with heavy eyes

She tried .....

until she could do it no longer......


The sadness I feel is deep down

although my tears just won't stop falling today...

 joining those tears from all that loved her , cared for her, tried to help her.


How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered'
  Psalm 139 v 17
 

11 comments:

  1. Very sad Bron. So sorry. Thinking of you and her family (especially her children) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so very sorry for everyone who knew this lass- it is so saddening to hear of the loss of life and the waste also. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bron I am so sorry. Take care, thinking of you and her precious family at this sad time. Hugs Catherine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to read of this sad news Bron. I only hope her soul is at peace now. Life is beautiful, but is also often difficult to navigate. It is no surprise some lose their way. Hugs to you xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart is very saddened for you and the people affected by this tragedy. I am sending prayers up for all of you and the family and friends today.
    Sending hugs your way oxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a very, very sad time for you all. His peace, grace and mercy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bron, such sad news........

    My focus has swiftly moved now from me being a misery guts in bed with a cold to others whose lives have been forever affected by this loss........

    Claire X

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's all so unthinkable. I can't even imagine the pain of the family. a good reason to hug our loved ones that's for sure.
    the family are in our prayers.
    I'm sure its hard for you on another level also. big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bron, I am so sorry to hear of your loss, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very sorry to hear of your loss, walk gently in the coming days xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My thoughts are with you at this very sad time, Bron.
    Be gentle with yourself as you grieve.
    Such a sad, sad story. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...