Saturday, August 25, 2012

This Moment

 
I snapped this photo this morning as I was standing doing my dishes at the kitchen sink....

I looked up and just knew I had to reach for the camera and record this moment in time...

Meg was practising her dance moves....

Fraser just outside the door lost in a game with his cars and off cuts of wood....

Derek way in the distance working on his latest garden project....

Each in our own space...
Each doing our own thing....
and all in the line of my eye......
A fleeting moment ..

3 comments:

  1. Precious moments are so fleeting! I am so happy that you had your camera so close (a true blogger at heart). It's moments like this that remain in your memories for a life time because they hold a special place in your heart. It kind of reminds me of a movie scene where every thing and everyone has slowed down except the star as he/she is standing there watching the world around him/her. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely moment you captured. I like moments like this when we are all still together but get to have a little time to ourselves too:) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...