Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Happiest Refugee

This is my latest read.......my hubbie made the comment that I hadn't put down my Kindle much in the last few days....

It was a great read.....a really inspiring tale of Anh Do and beginning with his journey as a toddler on a boat from Vietnam to Australia, to begin a new life with his family.
Wow the tales of overcoming such trials and mixed with his comedic humor made this a compelling read.

I highly recommend this book .

Now any suggestions for my next  read???

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Bron, you just solved our Fathers Day Dilemma...he's getting a Kindle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...