Wednesday, July 18, 2012

In the country...


I took the kids plus one extra on a little jaunt out to the country.....

My Dad was running the "men of the trees" section  so we headed out to say hi......
my two sisters and their tribes were there also.
It was a fabulous morning....
space for the kids to run,
so many locals and their produce to pick over.....
even an auction of everything and anything with most stuff going under the hammer for an absolute steal......




It was a stunning blue sky winters day...

I came away with 
carrots,apples and bananas

some plum jam

and three ferns for my garden.......
I did register to participate in the auction but didn't really find anything to bid on that I could justify coming home with.

A morning in the fresh air well spent.....
a bonus to hang out with my family too.  

3 comments:

  1. There is nothing better on toast than some home made jam! Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a good trip to the country and it looks like a beautiful winters day to be outside so the children can run around and have fun too. Glad you had a good day out together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely holidays activities. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...