Friday, June 22, 2012

Things I am loving....





I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for..no matter how simple it is.

 This week I am loving.......

The rainbow after the storms........


My new storage space for all my treasures.....


Having very special visitors stay for a week to share lots of cuppas, chats and fun......


The talent of my darling, to cook beautiful food to feed us.....

My 13 year old coping with having her 7 year old brother invade her room for the week........
 
Of course I love these guys.......

and because it is Friday ....my creative time today......


Check out other lovely things here.

6 comments:

  1. I love to collect buttons. When my grandmother was alive she had a tin filled with ancient buttons and I loved to play with them all! Looks like you had a great week! And by the way I love the tunic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh it must be the week for rainbows I've seen 3 already in this week's Loving posts! Cute family pic too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny to hear that you're a tea drinker now Bron! I remember when you never really drank any hot drinks at all (well tea and coffee anyway). There's something about enjoying a pot of tea though that helps you feel like even for a moment things can be slow, simple and lovely. Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is just gorgeous Bron, they look so happy there together. What a great big sister having her little brother bunk in with her:) Ahh I've been drinking lots of tea here too, keeping my hands warm at least:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family is just gorgeous Bron, they look so happy there together. What a great big sister having her little brother bunk in with her:) Ahh I've been drinking lots of tea here too, keeping my hands warm at least:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful family :) lots of hot drink consuming here aswell.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...