Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Creative Space - Rescued Culottes

This week was about rescuing a very unfortunate pair of culottes .....

....well I thought they needed rescuing and this is how I achieved it....... 
 
It is a lovely wool blend fabric that is fully lined.......

It has been a really comfortable skirt to wear this week ...I love the pop of colour that the red buttons from my button collection gives it.

If I get a moment in some sunshine I will endevour to photgraph the last few of my REinventions...we haven't had all that much sun the last few days.

Check out other creative people here

9 comments:

  1. Fab skirt! Love the buttons on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bron you are on such a good roll with your refashioning. I love your skirt, the colour and the buttons on the back are the perfect touch. Clever you:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red certainly give it a splash of cheery colour. Love the fabric of that skirt.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice winter skirt! Much better than culottes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great refashion Bron......love the red buttons.


    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, your skirt is lovely and the red buttons are a very pretty touch. You look really nice in it, too. Happy anniversary. The two of you make a beautiful couple. Ain't love grand!

    Thank you for popping in and saying hi. . . I have been having a lot of fun with my bag of old jeans. I've got a front porch bench and some more re-purposed jean items coming up in my next post. I'll be seeing my daughter and granddaughters on the 4th of July, so I will give them their bottle bags then. Have a great weekend, Connie :)
    P.S. I'm looking forward to seeing your other remakes. I can't see throwing out something that still has great fabric and wear . . . and it is so much fun coming up with ways to re use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wool/Linen looks like...and very nice. It must be raining right across Aus. right now. We have had days of rain.
    I dont mind it though.
    Love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful fabric, I can see why you wanted to refashion the culottes - I would too!
    I love the red buttons, such a lovely, personal touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...