Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Creative Help

 Yesterday turned out to be a great day....

It all started when my hubbie stepped into Jody's awesome studio on Friday...my very talented and darling visitor also grabbed a peek.....

Then on Sunday as we left a local eatery having finished lunch we wandered into a gift shop that was having a sale.....

I was more interested in this sign rather than the stock for sale.....


 The short story being that my visitor ...(did I mention that she is very excitable and loves a design challenge to get her teeth stuck into?)....helped me to make the decision to grab one of the shelving units that were up for sale......

and my hubbie having seen the potential of a very organised studio space didn't take much rallying .....

.....so on Monday we returned and had that "sucker" down in a heartbeat.....hehehe


 The bigger job was to empty my extensive stash out of my room......
 then the rebuild......
 Oh My ...three hours later I was beginning to realise that there was hope for me yet.....
I actually had a creative space that was workable and felt so comfortable.....
Now combining the original reason for this space and the creative needs I also have, perfectly....


Now I just need these crazy fun visitors of mine to leave so I can get creating in my special new space...... I am so only kidding, we are going to miss them terribly....

Oh but wait there was one more project that still needed to be tackled.....stay tuned!

7 comments:

  1. That cabinet is fantastic and what a great way to show off all your creative treasures. Bet it will make working in this space much easier :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow What a great find and super idea! I love it! and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great cabinet, those hubbies come in handy too don't they! And what a great space to create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh oooh oooooh gorgeous! A terrible case of shelf envy here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They did a fantastic job creating that shelving for you Bron. I bet you're loving your new space now. I hope you're having lots of fun creating in there:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome find, I'd love an IKEA Expedit for my new studio ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...