Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fish Skirt



My Reinvented piece from my wardrobe this week is ...

my fisherman style skirt.
I loved wearing it and remember buying it at the Queen Victoria Markets a number of years ago.

But typical of the style of skirt.....it wore uncomfortably,
bulk around the tummy and it always slipped and moved as I wore it.


So I did this.......


and now it is so much more wearable and comfortable.....


and a little more "interesting" as my hubbie said.

 Ingredients:

Melbourne Market bought Fishermans Skirt
Thrifted pillowcase
Meg's discarded black t-shirt. 

You can see lots more reinventions here.

3 comments:

  1. It looks fab Bron, I can see you're really loving all this reinventing stuff. Must be a great little course.

    And...

    thank you for the lovely lady you sent me Bron. I'm sorry for my tardiness in acknowledging your kindness. Things have been crazy here - but I really appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this reinventing of clothes really agrees with you Bron..loving they way you have put your stamp on each piece so far :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great reinvention Bron.......looks fab.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...