Saturday, March 31, 2012

Things I am loving.....

I think I have said this many times before.......
 
I love being there for my family.......
 
This little munchkin needed some dental surgery ....
 
 So I was able to be on hand to watch over this little guy while my sister was busy with the medical stuff......


Because it doesn't matter how much you have prepared them for all the steps......the last minute jitters always kick in and all your  powers of persuasion and coaxing must kick in....

....while we had to wait out the surgery we took a walk around the neighboring streets and admired the view of our beautiful city.....
It was quite fun just to wander around the quiet streets and take in all that was busily going on.....
I enjoyed the character that oozed from the buildings  that lined the streets....our newer suburbs are so void of character these days.....
We even met a friendly local or two who were happy to pass a greeting.....
So a tricky and  not so pleasant task was smoothly completed with time to enjoy the company of a couple of my sweet family.

So I am loving the time spent with them and the privilege of being close enough to be a help.


Joining in here with other lovely people.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I love my sisters but I am three hours away from them. You have a lucky sister to have you so close! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice that you are able to be there for your sister who I'm sure appreciated you help enormously. It can be enjoyable walking around a new neighbourhood and seeing new sights and such a lovely city you live in too:) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...