Thursday, February 23, 2012

Homework

The routine of homework has begun......
The challenge is to make it interesting enough for my Year Two little guy to participate willingly.
He is given a list of spelling words to revise. Each night we have tried to find a different way of learning them.

Tonight we reached for the letter tiles from our "Bananagrams" game or you could use Scrabble if you have it.
Apart from not enough letter "k's" he really enjoyed the exercise.
I'll share other ways as we discover them.

 

1 comment:

  1. My Mum introduced me to Bananagrams on my recent trip home... so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...