Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Good Thing

Another version of banana bread......

Just had to make using the over ripe bananas sitting on my kitchen bench.


I used the recipe I found here......
but I can't call mine low fat !
I used whole milk and honey instead, cause that's what I had in the fridge.

My Not so low fat version....


2 Bananas mashed
125g margarine(melted)
2 eggs ,lightly beaten
2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp honey
1 cup of brown sugar
1 1/2 cups self raising flour

Mix together the bananas, margarine, eggs, milk, vanilla, honey and sugar. Sift in flour and gently combine. You don't want to over beat your mixture just make sure the flour is well mixed in. Now pour into a lined  loaf tin and bake in 160 degrees oven for about 45 mins or until top is brown and cake cooked through. Lift cake out of tin by the paper and cool on a cooling rack.


31/366
The Good Thing:Making banana loaf with over ripe bananas......
The Good Thing For : All who partake!

2 comments:

  1. Yum, love banana bread! I've been making this recipe for a while: http://food.ninemsn.com.au/recipes/ibanana/8336571/best-ever-banana-bread but I only use 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 T golden syrup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love banana bread cake!! Yours looks lovely, will have to try it out x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...