Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sweet

Sweet - Photo a Day
 
After the man of our house headed back to work on Monday after three weeks ...it was my turn on Tuesday...
 
three weeks "staycation" was divine....
 
On the return to my office I was pleasantly surprised to see this sweet treat still on my desk .
 

It was a pressie to share between myself and a colleague.
So this week as she is on holidays I have been eating my way through what remains!


The Good Thing: We organised a dinner at the beachside with friends who we see once a year....the weather was perfectly balmy and warm and the kids played for hours.
The Good Thing For: Me....catching up with a special friend and her lovely family hanging out with mine for a short while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...