Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Fridge

Inside my fridge  - Photo a Day
Eek what a reminder to get my fridge clean and organised......
Who am I kidding....it will be empty within a few more days!

My growing list of Good Things.....

23/366
The Good Thing:  We resorted to some good old fashioned  some good old fashioned cooling methods yesterday......we made lemonade spiders.....lemonade with a scoop of ice cream...yum
The Good Thing For: My kids and their cousins.
24/366
The Good Thing: We found a babysitter...well grandparents eager to have the kids....and we headed out to the movies with free tickets! afterwards enjoying  fresh made pizza in the cool of the evening.
The Good thing for:  Us !


1 comment:

  1. Was the movie good?

    Eat the watermelon & the fridge will look empty again. They take up lots of room! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...