Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hot Racing

The day began early....earlier than most of us were really wanting for our only sleep in for two weeks.......
But the cause was a good one and the beauty of the morning that early didn't let us down......


Supporting our man of the house was the driver for our early up and out of the house...

triathlon season is here again.... 
The event is always made brighter when joined by family cheering on their man of the house too.....


At least as the sun came out and it became hotter by the minute we could shade under the cool of some nice big trees....
or use the race lake to cool off by.....

Unlike those out on the course, pounding the beat........

It is always great to be there at the end to celebrate the victories....
and be so glad that I don't have the "crazy gene" that requires me to punish my self that way!

So I think this day calls for another count on the "Be a Do-Gooder for a year" challenge

14/366
The Good Thing: Up early to stand ,cheer,photograph and congratulate the man of the house on his achievements.
The Good Thing For:  The man of the house and the benefits we all got for being up so early to enjoy the morning.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. My husband is a natural athlete, ditto our 4 children, i used to be but funny how parenting gets in the way of me running, cycline & swimming at a competitive level. Just happy to do my laps of the local military pool these days & hit the gym while the children are in school, only i seek Yoga rather than running & thrashing myself these days, love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...