Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happiness

Happiness - Photo a Day
 
 
Happiness is finding yourself standing with the hubbie after church and realising that both kids have gone home with friends......
then remembering we have a voucher for the Indian restaurant....
 
going to that restaurant for a lunch for two....
and the food being delicious ......
 
 and then finding the bill came to $1 less the gift certificate value......
 
Today was a happy day.
(note: I love my kids but I will take an unexpected lunch date with my man in an instant!)

5 comments:

  1. I get that! Glad you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunch looks delish. I love Indian.
    How nice that you and your husband had some time alone together. No matter how much we love our kiddos it is very important to have some time without them. And you came in with a dollar to spare. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its important to spend one on one time with our partners. It does not mean we don't love our children any less.
    Glad you had a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaahhhh I so know that feeling.I laughed out loud when I read it.I was thinking of you this morning so it was so nice to see your comment on my blog.I like your profile pic,its nice to see your face.
    We sneak off for nice coffee after church sometimes and it always feels like a treat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...