Thursday, December 8, 2011

December 8 {Thankful # 8}

{ Blog 25 days of being Thankful..... this as a way of staying focused on the good , happy and pleasing moments....
it's a way of acknowledging all that we take for granted, all that we sometimes overlook as we let busyness take over.}
Today I am thankful for......

Sunshine!
Our second and final playgroup Christmas party was today and after Tuesday's effort I am so thankful.......

The bouncy castle went up and all had a great time.


I feel like it is all neatly tied up and popped in the cupboard for the next 7 weeks....
ahhhh  time for a little rest....well maybe!
  • Also thankful that Meg has the opportunity to go with her Indonesian class to put their learnt language into practice and hopefully know enough not to go hungry.

  • I am not so thankful that Meg managed to duck back into the house after  something forgotten and left the spare key inside...with my house keys because we were just walking her to the school!!! Arrrgggg
  • I am thankful that my sister has a spare house key and could come to our rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...