Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20 {Thankful #20}

{ Blog 25 days of being Thankful..... this as a way of staying focused on the good , happy and pleasing moments....
it's a way of acknowledging all that we take for granted, all that we sometimes overlook as we let busyness take over.}

Today I am thankful for .....

All my crafting of pressies is done.....most if not all of the present buying is done......
Most of the pre Christmas dining is done......

So I found myself hunting for my sticks...
knitting needles

nothing to taxing or tricky - I'm not that accomplished 
but just some rhythmic clicking  away is what I was feeling like...

Yeah for a little space to do something a little slower.

2 comments:

  1. glad you are getting a chance to take a breath! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny that we would be sitting here doing winterish crafts in this heat :) I am crocheting my second blanket from the yarn you gave me so am well ahead for the cooler months.

    Enjoy taking time out Bron :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...