Sunday, January 2, 2011

Vintage???

There is a lot of talk about Vintage....is it ...where can you stumble across such rare treasures.....
As I was packing away the Christmas tree and decorations the other day I had this thought that maybe I had some thing that was truly vintage ...something that didn't come from my mum or anyone else....was I really old enough to have such a thing??
as I was carefully putting the tree lights away I realised that we have had these simple lights for
 22 years..these were the very first lights we bought with our very first tree when we married.....
all in original boxes....

Every year there is a push to buy a bigger and better tree...but I say these have served us well and so we need to treat them with kindness as we pack them away and then just as carefully unpack them again next year....who needs new?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...