Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Creating with friends

Have you checked out the Hip Hip Hooray for Holidays...today was our first chance to join in. As we were already sorting our artist supplies this was a good opportunity to dig out some felt and calico scraps and set to work.
Just as we begun friends from up the street knocked on the door....so we had friends to help with the puppet making....
I was hoping Meg would be able to sew them up on her machine but it didn't go smoothly and now that we had friends I thought I should help out......
I couldn't keep up with them....I was really impressed with there drawing skills.....
When I wasn't sewing the puppets, I was cutting up old Christmas cards(2009 collection) into gift tags for next this year's pressies. They are cut using only the cards that didn't have writing on the back ,then hole punched and just waiting twine ....I'll do that next Christmas - THIS YEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...