Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Vision

Although personally I hesitate to make the New Year Resolutions......my role as The Children's Pastor at my church requires me to cast vision.
Not that personally I don't have some things I would like to achieve ,(I do) I will just reveal them as I go along..
Back to work...today I was asked to share my vision for the children and families who come into contact with our church.

Simply..( as this is my motto)  create a greater partnership between parents and the wider church family in helping our little ones become all that God would want them to be.

Roll on 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...